How do I restrict my search to a specific source?
You can restrict your search to a specific source in one of the following ways.
To restrict your search from Explore Content:
- Select Content Type, Federal, State, or Practice Area.
- Select the content type you want to search in.
- On the search form that appears, select Search all sources on this page or select the specific sources you want to search in.
To restrict your search from the search box:
- On the Lexis Advance® home page, type the name of a source into the Search box.
As you type, possible source names are displayed beneath the search box, next to Add Source as a Filter.
- Select the source you want to use.
The source name is added next to Narrow By under Filters.
To restrict your search by selecting from a list of all sources:
- On the home page, select the Browse drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select Sources.
- Do one of the following:
- When you see the source you want to use, select it.
- From the menu that appears, select Add source as a search filter.