How do I share a new alert with other users?
You can share new alerts you've created with other users.
To do this:
- Run your search and review the results.
- Click the alert icon at the top of your results. The Alert dialog box appears.
- Select the options you want from the Monitor and Deliver tabs.
- Click the Share tab.
- Enter a user's first or last name or email address to find it in the list and select Add to Share to add it to the added contacts list.
- If you need to remove any users from the Added Contacts list, select the associated with the contact.
- Click Create Alert.
The users you have shared with will be notified by email, and will find the document in the Shared by others group of the left-side pane. You will find the document in the Shared by me group.