How do I find an item in my history?
You can search your history to find a previous search or search terms, a document from your results, a page you printed, or any other activity from up to the last 90 days.
To do this:
- Take one of the following actions:
- On the Lexis Advance® home page, select the History pod, then select Research Map at the bottom of the pod.
- From History at the top of any page, select Research Map.
- In the Search Within History box that appears at the top left of the page, type the words you want to search for.
- Select the search icon (). The system displays your results.
- To return to the history page you were viewing before searching your history, select Clear search above your results.