How do I find a document when I know the citation?
- Enter the citation in the search box.
- Click the search button ( ).
How Do I...?
- Shepardize® a citation
- Create an alert
- Find a document when I know the citation
- Restrict my search to a specific source
- Restrict my Shepard's® results to a specific analysis
- Retrieve a document when I know its citation
- Run a Shepard's® search
- Save a document from my results to a folder
- Save my research
- Search using Lexis Advance®
- Shepardize® a document when I know its citation
- Sort the information within my Shepard's® reports
- Use the Search Within Results: feature in Shepard's®
Copyright © 2020 LexisNexis. All rights reserved.