How do I rerun a search?
If you want to rerun a search you performed previously, use the Research Map feature.
- To start, do one of the following:
- On the Lexis Advance® home page, select the Research Map from the bottom of the History pod.
- From History at the top of any page, select Research Map.
- In the left pane, limit the list of searches you want to view in the Trails list by selecting the links for View by, Client, and Date.
- In the Show Trails list, select the checkbox for the search you want to rerun.
- In the map, select the search icon () to display the details of the search.
- Under Actions, select Rerun search.