How do I interpret LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite graph data?
To view information in the various graphs:
- Complete your search for an expert witness, judge, or attorney.
- At the search results page, select the person's name. That report is opened.
- Using the options on the left side of the page, locate the following categories, depending on the type of profile you are viewing:
- Case Involvement (expert witnesses)
- Ruling History (judges)
- Practice History (attorneys)
- Once you've located the category, select Verdicts (all profile types) or Dockets (judge and attorney profile types).
- In the box containing the different graphs, select a graph to expand it.
- Rest your mouse pointer over the different areas of the graph. Information about the case appears in a tooltip.
- Click on the portion of the graph in which you are most interested. The view is updated using the filtered data.