Search Tips for LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite
When using LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite, you can search for expert witness profiles, judge profiles, or attorney profiles. Once you choose which type of search you want to perform, the following can help you fine-tune your search so you retrieve the best search results possible:
If you know the name of the expert witness, judge, or attorney you want to search for...
- Select the appropriate search type from the drop-down list next to the search box. Your options include: Expert Witness, Judge, and Attorney.
- Type the person's name in the search field, making sure you check the spelling.
- Use a pre-search filter to find profiles that more closely match your search criteria. (Choose these options from the Filters drop-down list.)
If you don't know the person's name, complete any of the following steps:
- If you are searching for an expert witness, choose an area of expertise from the Areas of Expertise section of the Filters drop-down list. Customize your search further by choosing a location from the Locations list.
- If you are searching for a judge, choose a jurisdiction from the Jurisdictions section of the Filters drop-down list.
- If you are searching for an attorney, choose a jurisdiction from the Locations section of the Filters drop-down list.