How do I perform a Web search for information on an expert witness, judge, or attorney?
Using LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite, you can search for legal resources on the Web. A Web search expands the number of information sources included in your search, since a Web search combines content from thousands of Web sites and millions of Web pages. Types of information you can search include:
- Governmental agency information (federal, state, local)
- Informal commentary on legal issues (e.g., blogs specifically for lawyers and legal professionals)
- General web information about legal topics
To search for profile information using Lexis Web:
- Complete your search for an expert witness, a judge, or an attorney.
- At the results list, select the name for the profile you want to view. That profile appears.
- Click the Web link in the left-side pane. A search is performed using Lexis Web and the results are displayed on the page.
- Click the link for the specific content you want to view. The requested information appears.