How do I search for an attorney within a specific location?
Using LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite, you can search for attorneys in a specific state. This might be useful if you need to find an attorney but you don't know of anyone to search for specifically. You can select as many states to search in as necessary.
To do this:
- At the search form, choose Attorney from the drop-down list to the left of the search field.
- If you don't know any part of the attorney's name, leave the search field blank. (If you know a portion of the name, enter it in the field.)
- Select the Filters drop-down list. A list of locations appears.
- Select the states you are interested in by selecting the corresponding checkboxes.
- Click Search. Litigation Profile Suite searches the LexisNexis® databases for attorneys that meet your search criteria. It then displays any results that are found. (See Understanding Overall Search Results for LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite for details.)