How do I search for an expert witness with a specific area of expertise?
Using Litigation Profile Suite, you can search for experts with specific knowledge or skill. This might be useful if you need to find an expert but you don't know of anyone to search for specifically. Types of areas you can search for include agriculture, banking and finance, information technology, law enforcement, and medical, just to name a few. You can select as many areas of expertise as necessary.
To search for a list of experts with specific knowledge or skill:
- At the search form, choose Expert Witness from the drop-down list to the left of the search box.
- Leave the search field blank.
- Click the Filters drop-down arrow. The Narrow By list appears.
- Click Areas of Expertise.
- Select the area of expertise you are interested in.
- Optionally, select the Locations link and choose a location or locations from the list.
- Click Search. Litigation Profile Suite searches the LexisNexis® databases for experts that meet your search criteria. It then displays any results that are found. (See Understanding Overall Search Results for LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite for details.)