How do I pre-filter my LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite search results by area of expertise?
While using LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite, you can fine-tune your search for an expert witness by specifying an area of expertise. For example, say you are searching for an expert that has a common first and/or last name. By specifying an area of expertise, you can limit your search results to show only those experts you are most interested in viewing.
To pre-filter your search results based on areas of experience:
- Select Expert Witness from the list of options located before the search field.
- If you know the name of the expert you want to search for, enter it in the search field.
- Select the Filters drop-down list.
- Select Areas of Expertise.
- Select the checkboxes for the areas you are interested in.
- Click Search.