How do I narrow or filter my LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite search results?
As you are viewing your LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite search results, you can limit the information you are viewing to meet a specific subset of preferences. For example, if you want to view attorneys that practice in Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana, you could filter your list to show only those lawyers who meet these criteria.
The filters that are available depend on which type of profiles you are viewing:
- If you are viewing expert witness profiles, your filters include: State, City, and Area of Expertise.
- If you are viewing judge profiles, your filters include: Jurisdiction and Court.
- If you are viewing attorney profiles, your filters include: State, City, and Employer.
To refine your search results:
- While viewing the Narrow By pane on the left side of the page, locate the type of filter you want to apply.
- Click the link for the specific filter.