How do I restrict data about individual expert, attorney, and judge profiles?
While using LexisNexis® Litigation Profile Suite and viewing the different types of data available for individual expert witnesses, judges, and attorneys, you can filter the data to show only those documents you are most interested in viewing. For example, while viewing Verdicts & Settlements, you may want to view only cases that were tried in a specific court or jurisdiction. Using filtering tools, you can focus your review on the details that are important to you. You can add, remove, and change as many filters as you need.
The filtering tools are located in the Narrow By pane of the different reports.
To apply a filter to your profile results:
- Complete your search for an expert witness, judge, or attorney.
- At the search results list, select the name for the profile you want to view. The Snapshot page appears for that person.
- Using the pane on the left, click the type of profile information you are interested in viewing. For example, select the type of publication you want to view by clicking the Publications link.
- Choose your filter from the Narrow By pane.
- Use the following information to work with the different filters: