What is Lexis Practice Advisor®?
Lexis Practice Advisor® is an easy-to-use, intuitive practical guidance product that brings together key information and tools for attorneys who handle transactional matters.
Lexis Practice Advisor
Lexis Practice Advisor provides users with a range of valuable features, including:
- Relevant, practical forms and other content built to meet the needs of attorneys who handle transactional matters
- Newly added content for selected practice areas listed in the Updates in... pane
- A Recently Browsed Documents pane listing recent content activity
- The Editors' Picks pane, containing content our contributing experts recommend
- Access to the latest news and information from all relevant practice areas in the Law 360 Headlines pane
- Related topics that appear in the Topic pane on the left, and a search box at the top of the page
Meet our Authors
The Lexis Practice Advisor Meet Our Authors feature allows you to access information about the firms and legal experts who provide our practical guidance and targeted, relevant legal content.
Lexis® Market Tracker
Lexis® Market Tracker searches all the legal documents filed for the purchase of corporations in the United States, so you can find information about recent developments in a particular industry or about a single sale. You can locate digital copies of the original documents for sales, closing contracts, financing, etc., then search those documents for a specific name or phrase.