How do I add notes to a form?
Lexis Practice Advisor® allows you to add notes to forms you have saved to a Folder within the application. To create a note, follow the steps below.
- From the More drop-down at the top of any Lexis Practice Advisor page, select Folders. A new page appears, displaying a list view of the Folders you have created.
- Open the Folder with the form to which you want to add notes. A new page appears, displaying a list of the items saved in the Folder.
- Open the form to which you want to add notes.
- At the top of the form, click Add Note. The Add Notes pop-up window appears.
- Type the text of the note.
- Select the Save button. Lexis Practice Advisor Attempts to save your note, associating it with the form you are viewing. The Add Notes pop-up closes, and a message appears at the top of the page indicating the success or failure of the action.