How do I request an exercise reset in LexisNexis® Interactive Citation Workstation?
Follow these steps to request that your professor reset an exercise you are currently working on, or one that you have completed.
- Take one of the following actions:
To request a reset from... Do this... Within a given exercise
- Open the exercise you want to reset.
- On the right side of the page, click Request to reset this exercise. The Reset Exercise dialog appears.
The Status page for a set of exercises (i.e., Bluebook or ALWD)
- From the appropriate pod on your Interactive Citation Workstation Home page, open the Status page for the exercises.
- From the Actions column on the right side of the page, select Request reset for the exercise you want to start over. The Reset Exercise dialog appears.
- Select the Submit Request button. Interactive Citation Workstation sends a request to the professors associated with your account.