How do I grade LexisNexis® Interactive Citation Workstation exercises by manual?
Follow these steps to assign or edit grades for an exercise.
- From your LexisNexis® Interactive Citation Workstation Home page, at the bottom of the pod for the manual containing the exercises you want to grade, select View student progress for.... The Student Progress page for the selected manual appears.
- Select the name of the exercise you want to grade. Interactive Citation Workstation takes you to the Student Progress page for that exercise. This page lists all the students to whom you have been assigned, showing their current status with the selected exercise and allowing you to take specific actions.
- In the far right column for the student you want to grade, select the Action button. A drop-down menu of options appears.
- Select Edit or assign grade. The Edit or Assign Grade form appears.
- In the Enter grade field, type the letter grade you want to give the student for the exercise.
- Select the Save button. Interactive Citation Workstation associates the grade you entered for the exercise with the selected student. The Edit or Assign Grade form closes, returning you to the student list.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7 for any other students you want to grade for this exercise.