How do I delete a note in one of my folders?
You can delete notes you have added to any item, such as a document or a section of text, that you have stored in a folder. To delete a note, follow the steps below.
- On the Lexis Advance® home page, select a folder from the Folders pod, or select the Folders link from More drop-down list at the top of any page and select a folder.
- Open the item with the note you want to delete.
- Click the View all notes link in the document information bar, located above the document. The page is scrolled to the bottom of the document.
- Click the Delete button for the note you want to remove.
- Confirm the deletion by selecting Delete.