How do I delete notes from documents within folders?
You can delete any notes you have added to documents stored in work folders. To delete a note, follow these steps.
- Open the folder containing the document from which you want to delete a note as follows:
- On the Lexis Advance Quicklaw home page, select the folder from the Folders pod; or,
- At the top of any page, select the More button, select Folders from the list that appears, and select the folder from the My Folders page.
- Open the document from which you want to delete a note and select the View all notes link at the top of the document.
- In the Document Notes section, select the Delete button below the note you want to delete.
- In the Delete Notes dialogue box, select Delete.