How do I restart an alert?
You can use the Alerts List page to restart a paused alert at any time to begin receiving notifications about it again.
To restart a paused alert, follow these steps.
- Display the Alerts List page by selecting View all alerts at the bottom of the Alerts pod on the home page or by selecting the More button at the top of any page and selecting Alerts from the list that appears.
- On the Alerts List page, find the alerts you want to restart by using the Search Within Alerts option in the left pane and/or by selecting options from within the Type, Client, Delivery Type, and Frequency filters.
- Take one of these actions:
- Select the Start icon () below each of the alerts you want to restart.
- Select the checkbox of each alert you want to restart, then select the Start icon () from the toolbar at the top of the page.
A confirmation message appears.
- Select Start.