How do I edit an alert?
You can edit an existing alert and change your selections for the following options:
- Changes the alert is monitoring for (Shepard's Alert® searches only)
- How you want this citation to be monitored
- How often you want to be notified of any results
- Duration of the alert
- Delivery options
- Sharing options
To edit an alert:
- While viewing your alerts results list, locate the alert you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button under the title of the alert. The Alert dialog box appears.
- Make whatever changes you need and select Save.