How do I add a note to an item in one of my folders?
You can add notes to any item, such as a document or a section of text, that you have stored in a folder. To add a note, follow the steps below.
To do this:
- On the Lexis Advance® home page, select a folder from the Folders pod, or select the Folders link from More drop-down list at the top of any page.
- Select a folder from the list on the left side of the page.
- Open the item (for example, the document, alert, etc.) you want to add a note to.
- Select the Add note link at the top left side of the item. The Add Notes dialog box appears.
- Type the text of the note in the box and format it using the formatting options available above the text box.
- If this is a shared item, and you want the notes to be visible to the other users you have shared it with, select Allow recipients to view your note.
- Click the Save button.