How do I search within a document section?
- On a search form that contains the document sections feature, click on the Show link next to Search within Document Sections.
- Select whether to use the AND or OR connector when your document section restriction is added to your search.
- Select a document section from the Search within drop-down list. Only the sections available in the source you have selected are shown. (If you have selected a combined source, all the sections available in any of the individual sources are shown).
- Enter search terms that are appropriate for the section you have selected in the Using terms box.
- Click on the Add to Search link to add your section search criteria to Search terms. The syntax of your section search will automatically be formulated correctly.
- Repeat these steps to add as many document section criteria as you wish.
- Complete the rest of the form, as desired.
- Click on the Search button to run a search using the document sections you specified.