How do I search within a section of a legal source?
To search only within a particular section of any legal source that contains a table of contents (TOC):
- Open the search form that contains the source you want to search.
- Select the source from the Sources drop-down list.
- Click on the Browse tab.
- Browse the source's table of contents as though you were browsing a book. Click on the icon next to a section to view the sections beneath it.
- Select the checkbox next to the sections of the source that you want to search.
- Choose what you want to do next.
If you want to do this... Then do this... Quickly search within the sections you selected
- Enter the text you are looking for in Quick Search.
- Click on Search.
Search within the sections you selected using advanced options Click on the Search tab and use the full search form. The sections you selected are retained in Sources.