How do I schedule a Saved Search as an Alert?
You may turn any Saved Search into an Alert, which is a Saved Search that is automatically run at specified intervals.
- Click on the Alerts & History tab.
- Click on the Saved Searches subtab. A list of your Saved Searches appears.
- Click on the Alert link next to the Saved Search that you would like to schedule as an Alert. The Alert Wizard appears, prompting you for the Alert Settings.
- Complete the delivery options and settings, as desired.
- Click on the Test Search button to verify the results of your search are what you want. A Test Results page appears, giving you the option to Save your search or to further refine the search by clicking on Edit Search.