How do I review selected index terms?
To review all of the index terms you have selected and add them to your search:
- Within the Index Terms Lookup tool, click on the View Selected button. The list of index terms that you selected appears.
- Remove any Index Terms that you do not require by clicking on the icon.
- If you want to change the way that an Index Term is used in your search, click on the connector before the term.
- If you would only like to match documents that are at least 85% related to your Index Terms, click on the Relevance: STRONG references only checkbox.
- Click on OK - Add to Search to confirm your choices and return to the search form.