How do I find sources alphabetically?
- Click on the Sources tab.
- Click on the Find Sources subtab.
- Click on the A-Z option.
- Click on the 0-9 or A through Z links to find the sources that begin with that numeric range or letter.
If more than 100 sources appear under one alphabetical link, those sources are grouped into smaller chunks.
- Choose from the Show: drop-down list to choose what group of sources to show first.
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to see the adjacent groupings of sources.
- Select the box next to all sources that you want to search.
- Do one of the following:
Option Description Immediately search the sources you selected Click on the OK - Continue button to go to a search form and search your selected sources. Name the sources you selected Enter a name in Name Selected Sources and then click on the OK - Continue button. The system takes you to a search form, and the source you named is automatically added to your Recent Sources. Save the sources you selected as a favourite Enter a name in Name Selected Sources and then click on the OK - Continue button. The system takes you to a search form, and the source you named is automatically added to your Favourite Sources. Review the sources you have selected Click on the View link next to the number of sources selected.