How do I find a particular section of an Act?
- Open the Legislation search form.
- Select the appropriate source from the Sources drop-down list. It will default to All Subscribed Legislation Sources, but you may wish to use a smaller source, such as UK Parliament Acts.
- If you know the title or part of the title, enter search terms in Title, giving the year if known. If you only enter part of the title, use connectors to link your search terms. For example, to search for the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, a simple search such as financial AND markets will suffice.
- Enter a specific section number of the Act in Provision.
- Select the Act checkbox.
- Click on Search to retrieve your results.