How do I find an index term?
To find an index term and add it to your search:
- On a search form, click on one of the Add Index Terms links.
- Select an index to search (All Index Terms, Company, Industry, Subject, or Geography).
- Select a search method from the drop-down list (Containing, Starting With, or Exactly Matching).
- Enter words to search for, and then click on Find.
- Browse the results and select the Index Terms that match your research topic.
- Click on OK - Add to Search to return to the search form. The terms you selected are added to your search.