How do I change my list of sources in My Bookshelf?
Use this page to select up to 10 of your favourite sources per category to be displayed in the My Research list. Several popular sources per category are listed in the list box.
- From the home page or a Practice Area page, click on the Add/remove/sort sources link on the My Research form.
- Select up to 10 individual sources by clicking on the source name from the options in 1. Select source type..
- If you do not see the source you're looking for in the list provided, click on Find more sources to browse the source directory.
- Select sources from the source directory by clicking on the checkbox next to a source name.
- When finished, click on OK—Continue to come back to this Customise form. Any sources that you have chosen from the source directory are displayed to the right of Organise my sources. Any sources that you have chosen from the source directory are highlighted under Sources you added.
- Organize your sources by using the arrows and the delete X icon to the right of Organise my sources.
- Click on Done when you are finished.