How do I customise the list of sources on the Power Search form?
You can add, delete, and rename the sources that appear in your users' list of sources on certain search forms. The forms you can change appear in the drop-down list on the form for customising the list.
To change the list of sources:
- Click on the Admin link in the global navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the User Preferences subtab.
- Click on the Sources subtab.
- Select an account from the Account drop-down list.
- From the drop-down list on the left, select the name of the search form you want to customise.
The list of sources currently available on that search form appears, listed by CSI (Constant Source Identifier), along with the source name as it currently appears on the form.
- Do one of the following:
To... Select... Add a source to the list Type the CSI number in the Add Sources box. You can add multiple CSIs by typing the CSI numbers, separated by semicolons for individual sources or by commas for combined sources, and click on Add. Give the source a custom name Enter a name in the Display Name box next to the CSI for the source. Delete a source from the list Click on the Delete link next to the CSI for the source. Change the order of the sources in the list Click on the Change the order of the list link next to the CSI for the source. Discard your changes and restore the source list to the way it was when you opened this page Click on the Reset to original source list link next to the CSI for the source. Discard your changes and restore the source list to the way it was the last time you saved your changes Click on the Reset to last saved link next to the CSI for the source.
- When you have finished making changes, click on the Save and Publish button.
The new source list will appear for users in this group the next time they log in.