How do I create a prospecting list?
To create a list of companies that match a set of criteria and then download them into a spreadsheet:
- Open the Company Prospecting search form.
- Specify the attributes of the companies you are looking for (e.g., postcode, turnover, etc.).
- Click on Search to retrieve your results.
- Select the tickboxes next to the companies you are interested in, or leave them un-selected to download all companies in your results.
- Click on the icon to download your results.
- Under the Format drop down list, select Excel. This will download your list of companies into a spreadsheet.
- Click on Download to save your results.