How do I change a user's preferences?
You may not edit preferences for an individual user, but you may assign the user to a preference group, which contains default preferences and application settings for a group of similar users.
To assign a user to a preference group:
- Click on the Admin link in the global navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the Find a User subtab.
- Enter the user's first and last name or the user ID
- Click on Find User.
If the user you are looking for doesn't appear, see Using Wildcards and Truncation.
If too many users appear, see Enter a More Specific Name or ID.
- Select a new preference group from the drop-down list under the Subscriptions and Preferences heading.
- Click on Save when you are finished.