How do I change application settings for a group of users?
Application settings are basic attributes of Nexis®, such as:
- Whether users can save their sign-in information
- Whether project IDs are required
- The logo that appears on the search forms
These settings are managed within preference groups, but these settings cannot be overwritten by users.
To change application settings for a preference group:
- Click on the Admin link in the global navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Application Settings subtab.
- Select an account and product to view a list of available preference groups.
- Select the preference group that you want to modify.
- Click on View Settings.
- Change the application settings for the current group.
- Click on Save when you are finished.
The new application settings will apply for users in this group the next time they log in.