How do I change preferences for a group of users?
You may not edit preferences for an individual user, but you may assign the user to a preference group, which contains default preferences and application settings for a group of similar users.
To assign a user to a preference group:
- Click on the Admin link in the global navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the User Preferences subtab.
- Select an account and product to view a list of available preference groups.
- Select the preference group that you want to modify.
- Click on View Preferences.
- Choose default preferences under the General and Search and Results tabs.
- Click on Save when you are finished.