How do I browse sources?
To browse a directory of the sources available to you and then select one or more sources to search:
- Click on the Sources tab.
- Select the Publication Type, Area of Law, Business & News, or Industry browse view to specify how the sources are organized.
- If you want to browse only specific types of sources, filter your view by country, topic, pricing, publication type, or group/single source. Not all filter options may be available, depending on the browse view you selected in the previous step.
- Browse your sources in the folders that appear in the lower half of the page.
- Select the box next to all sources that you want to search.
- Do one of the following:
Option Description Immediately search the sources you selected Click on the OK - Continue button to go to a search form and search your selected sources. Name the sources you selected Enter a name in Name Selected Sources and then click on the OK - Continue button. The system takes you to a search form, and the source you named is automatically added to your Recent Sources. Save the sources you selected as a favourite Enter a name in Name Selected Sources and then click on the OK - Continue button. The system takes you to a search form, and the source you named is automatically added to your Favourite Sources. Review the sources you have selected Click on the View link next to the number of sources selected.