How do I browse index terms by hierarchy?
To find an index term hierarchically and add it to your search:
- On a search form, click on one of the Add index terms links.
- Select an index to browse (All Index Terms, Company, Industry, Subject, or Geography).
- Use the and icons to browse the hierarchy of terms in the current index. If you are browsing news index terms, you may also select another index (Industry, Subject, or Geography) in the Change Index drop-down list.
- Select the Index Terms that match your research topic.
- Click on OK - Add to Search to return to the search form. The terms you selected are added to your search.