Tips for Fine Tuning Your Natural Language Alert
Besides selecting Show more documents or Show fewer documents, there are other steps you can take to adjust the results of your natural language alert.
If you want more results:
- Add more sources.
- Avoid selecting All available dates. Depending on your original search, a narrower date range may actually return more documents.
- Add terms to your search and ensure that your search terms are as general as possible.
If you want fewer results:
- Remove less-relevant sources.
- Select a wider date range. Depending on your original search, a wider date range may actually return fewer documents.
- Remove terms from your search and ensure that your search terms are as precise as possible.