How do I add a new user?
- Click on the Admin link in the global navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the Add a New User subtab. The Add New User wizard appears.
- In step one of the wizard, enter the the user's contact information.
- In step two of the wizard, locate an existing user whose job is similar to the new user. The new user will start with the same subscription groups and preference groups as the user you select in this step.
- In step three of the wizard, review the new user's contact information, subscription groups, and preference groups, then click on OK - Create New User. The system displays the new user ID and temporary password. Users will need to change this password the first time they log in.
- If you entered an email address for the user and you want the system to email the temporary password to that address, select the Email ID and password checkbox. If you did not enter an email address, this checkbox does not appear. Write down the temporary password, if necessary, so you can communicate it to the user later.
- Click on OK.