How do I find information about a particular company?
Use the Learn More about a Company search form to find in-depth information about a particular company.
- Click the Learn more tab.
- Select the Company option.
- Use the fields on the form to describe the company you are looking for in as much detail as possible. For example, if you know that the company you are looking for has "champion" in the name and it is located in Canton, Ohio, enter champion in the Company Name box, enter canton in the City box, and select Ohio in the State/Province drop-down list.
- Click Search. The system displays the top three companies that match your search. (If only one company matches your search, the snapshot report for that company appears.) If the company you were looking for is not listed in the top three results, click View All.
- Click the name of the company that you are looking for. The Snapshot report appears, which provides an overview of the company.
- Do one of the following:
If you want to... Do this... View in-depth company information Click one of the links in the Reports area to the left. Automatically receive updated information about this company Click the Create Alert link. Purchase a Dunn & Bradstreet Business Report Click D&B Business Reports in the Reports area to the left. Create a Custom Company Report Click Custom Report in the Reports area to the left, then select the company information you are interested in. View financial data in another currency Select a new currency from the Currency list. To restore the currency that the data was originally reported in, click Restore Original Currency. Research the company's executives or industry Click an executive name or industry link anywhere in the report.