How do I download documents from the Report Builder folder?
After you have added documents to the Report Builder folder (see How do I add a document to the Report Builder folder?), and wish to download them, perform these steps:
- Click on Report Builder at the top of the screen.
- Click on the icon immediately above the results list. The Download dialog box appears.
- From the File format drop-down list, select the format in which you want to deliver the results.
- From the Search results format drop-down list, select the document view in which you want to deliver the results.
- Select Yes or No to specify whether or not you wish to append research summary data.
- Use the Document range options to select all or specific documents for delivery.
- If you want to delete the documents from the Report Builder folder after they are delivered, select the Delete documents after delivery checkbox.
- Select the Report Layout checkbox if you wish to start each article on a new page.
- Optionally, enter a message in the Comments text box. This message will appear at the beginning of the report.
- Enter in the Filename text box the name and type of the file you wish to download.
- Click on Download.
For information on delivering (i.e., printing, emailing, or downloading) documents from the results list, see Reviewing search results and delivering documents.