How do I view an identity profile?
An identity profile provides information about the type of ID being used by a customer to access LexisNexis® products. The profile also has account information, user status (active, suspended, or deleted), product access, and so on. The type of ID indicated on the identity profile will be one of the following:
- Group or shared access via a link provided to the user
- Access using a registration code
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Seamless access without using an ID and password
To view an identity profile, follow the steps below.
- Select Users from the left side of the page.
- Select Identity Profile.
- Select a profile name from the list. The profile information for the profile type you selected is displayed on the right.