How do I schedule a future deletion, suspension, or reactivation for a user?
You can schedule a future change to a user's status, such as deleting, suspending, or reactivating a user. To schedule a future change to a user's status, follow the steps below.
- Select Users from the left side of the page.
- Select Users.
- Locate and select the users you want to delete, suspend, or reactivate.
- Select Status from the toolbar above the list of users.
- Select the status you want to schedule (Suspend, Delete, or Reactivate) from the Status drop-down list.
- Select one of the following options:
Option Description To change the user's status now Select Now. To schedule a future status change Select Specify Date and then enter a date or choose a date from the calendar.
- Confirm the date you selected by clicking Suspend, Delete, or Reactivate.