How do I remove product-access options for multiple users simultaneously?
Perform these steps:
- Select Users from the left side of the page.
- Select Users.
- Locate and select the desired users by clicking a checkbox for each.
- Click Remove Products from the access list.
- Select the desired options.
- Click the Remove Products button.
How Do I...?
- Add a law school user
- Add a new user group
- Add a Product Access Template
- Add a user online
- Add a user to a group
- Add and upload users in bulk
- Add more than one user to the same location
- Add or change product-access options for multiple users simultaneously
- Add, change, or remove Admin Product options for a specific user
- Add, change, or remove Prodcut Access options for a specific user
- Apply the same language and time zone to multiple users simultaneously
- Apply the same location to multiple users simultaneously
- Cancel a future deletion, suspension, or reactivation that I scheduled for a user
- Change a user's public records access
- Delete a Product Access Template
- Delete a user group
- Delete a user
- Delete a user’s Assertion ID
- Display a list of admin activities
- Download a list of all admin activities
- Download the list of users
- Edit a Product Access Template
- Edit a specific user’s Timekeeper ID
- Edit a user's location
- Edit a user’s Assertion ID
- Edit the information for a user group
- Edit the information for a user
- Edit the Timekeeper ID for multiple users simultaneously
- Find a user
- Provide feedback about the application
- Reactivate a user
- Remove product-access options for multiple users simultaneously
- Reset a user's password
- Schedule a future deletion, suspension, or reactivation for a user
- Set up a user as an invoice contact
- Suspend a user
- View a full shared ID product URL so I can copy and paste it
- View all invoices
- View an identity profile
- View an IP (Internet provider) address
- View notifications
- View the most used sources
- View the Usage data for a specific user
- View the usage data for an organization
Copyright © 2021 LexisNexis. All rights reserved