How do I find out which publications my organization is subscribed to?
You can view and download the list of publications your organization is subscribed to, or search for a specific publication.
- Select Organization from the left side of the page.
- Select Subscriptions.
- To find a specific publication, do one of the following:
- Enter the name (or part of a name) in the search box, and select the search button () to find a publication.
- Use the alphabetical list to search for a publication alphabetically.
- Select a page number at the bottom of the page to display the next group of publications, or use the right or left arrows to page through the list of publications.
- To download and save the list of all publications to which the organization is subscribed, select the Download icon ().