How do I edit the information for a user?
Editing Information for One User
- Select Users from the left side of the page.
- Select Users.
- Locate and select the user for whom you want to edit information.
- Select the user.
- Click the icon.
- Apply the desired changes to the user's information.
- When your changes are complete, select Save.
Editing Information for Multiple Users
If you are making the same change to multiple users (for example, adding the users to a group, or adding or removing a product authorisation), you can edit the information for all those users at one time. You won't see the changes immediately, but will receive a notification when your changes have been processed.
- Use the check boxes to select the names of the users whose information you want to edit.
- Select one of the following options:
Option Description To view a list of the users you selected Select View List. To clear all the users you selected Select Unselect All. To add the users you selected to one or more groups Select Add to Group, then select the names of the groups to which you want to add them. To add products to the list of products the users are authorised to use Select Add Products, then select the products you want to authorise. To remove products from the list of products the users are authorised to use Select Remove Products, then select the products you no longer want the users to access.