How do I edit a Product Access Template?
Perform these steps:
- Select Users.
- Select Product Access Templates.
- Select the desired template from the list on the left.
- Click .
- Apply the desired changes to the information on the Basic and Product Access tabs.
- Click Save.
How Do I...?
- Add a law school user
- Add a new user group
- Add a Product Access Template
- Add a user online
- Add a user to a group
- Add and upload users in bulk
- Add more than one user to the same location
- Add or change product-access options for multiple users simultaneously
- Add, change, or remove product-access options for a specific user
- Apply the same language and time zone to multiple users simultaneously
- Apply the same location to multiple users simultaneously
- Cancel a future deletion, suspension, or reactivation that I scheduled for a user
- Change a user's public records access
- Delete a Product Access Template
- Delete a user group
- Delete a user
- Delete a user’s Assertion ID
- Display a list of admin activities
- Download a list of all admin activities
- Download the list of users
- Edit a Product Access Template
- Edit a specific user’s Timekeeper ID
- Edit a user's location
- Edit a user’s Assertion ID
- Edit the information for a user group
- Edit the information for a user
- Edit the Timekeeper ID for multiple users simultaneously
- Find a user
- Provide feedback about the application
- Reactivate a user
- Remove product-access options for multiple users simultaneously
- Reset a user's password
- Schedule a future deletion, suspension, or reactivation for a user
- Set up a user as an invoice contact
- Suspend a user
- View a full shared ID product URL so I can copy and paste it
- View an identity profile
- View an IP (Internet provider) address
- View the usage data for a user
- View the usage data for an organization
Copyright © 2020 LexisNexis. All rights reserved