How do I add more than one user to the same location?
You can add multiple users to the same organization at one time. They will have the same product access.
- Select Users from the left side of the page.
- Select Users.
- Select Add User.
- Select the user's location from the Location drop-down list.
- Add the user's First, Middle, and Last Name, Email Address, and Timekeeper ID (max 25 characters).
- Select Add More Users.
- Complete the fields for the other users.
- Optional. If you wish to establish one or more Assertion IDs for a user, perform the
- Click the Advanced settings icon ().
- Complete the Advanced settings page with the appropriate values.
- Click Save.
- Select one or both ID options:
- Email ID and Password to user - Sends the user's ID and password to the end user.
- Send user ID and password to me - Sends the user's ID and password to you.
- Select the groups to which you want to assign the user.
- Select one option to identify the products the user will be authorised to use.
- Manually select products - Select the checkbox for each user-authorised product.
- Select products from template - Select the checkbox for each template that includes the user-authorised products.
- Optionally, if you wish to specify specific dates on which to create, delete, or suspend the user, complete the Schedule User Creation and Schedule User Suspension/Deletion drop-down lists.
- Select Submit.
- On the confirmation page that appears, you can select any of the following options.
- Download the user's information.
- Email the user's information.
- Return to the list of users.
- Return to the Add User page.