How do I bypass the sign-in page?
You can bypass the sign-in step by using the Remember me function. Here are some things to note before using it.
- If you use more than one browser, remember to save your sign-in information on each one.
- This function is not recommended for use on public workstations. All research performed at a workstation will be assigned to the ID in use when Remember me was selected, and that ID will accrue charges accordingly.
- To turn off the Remember me option, sign out of the product, and click the Forget My Sign-in Information button on the page that appears.
To have the service remember your sign-in information:
- At the sign-in page, enter your ID and Password.
- Select the Remember me checkbox.
- Click the Sign In button.